The Fonts for Web 2.0

Was wondering if the latest web 2.0 designs gave any preference for certain fonts, so a little bit of Googling revealed the following page:

The Logos of Web 2.0

Interestingly VAG Rounded (Rundschrift), the font I chose for my CyLog.org website back in 2000, is one of the most popular web 2.0 fonts. :-)

Frutiger, another one of my favourite fonts, seems to be also very popular with Web 2.0 startups.

Fonts always fascinated me since the very early days of my computing career, when back in the mid 80s I was designing pixel by pixel greek fonts for the Amstrad CPC 464... Sometimes, I just don't realise how old I am :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GetDIBits vs. Scanline vs. Pixels[] in Delphi Bitmaps

Installation of Mint 17.1 Cinnamon on VMWare

Now and Then