What the Font?

Further to my previous post, I was looking to find out what font I used more than 10 years ago when I wrote CyberMind. Unfortunatelly, for some reason, the PhotoShop .PSD files from that era did not have any text layers (did PhotoShop support text layers back then?) so I couldn't find out what font I've used.

Long hours going through my whole Corel 8 font CD and still I couldn't quite find what it was, until I (yet again, googled it) found "What the Font?" on the web.

What the Font? ... What a service! Unbelievable! I created a sample gif, uploaded it, identified the characters through a very intelligent interface and voila! ... my font was SquireD!

God, how were we able to breathe before the web? ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GetDIBits vs. Scanline vs. Pixels[] in Delphi Bitmaps

Installation of Mint 17.1 Cinnamon on VMWare

Now and Then